Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Cowboy Caviar

This is the best chip dip ever! I make it like once every other week or so. It's pretty healthy so I don't feel bad eating the majority of it all by myself, although Mark surely eats his share. And it's SUPER simple. I made it for a game night with friends and they downed it in minutes. THey all wanted the recipe and have already made it for themselves a time or two. Yes, this recipe is a winner and its vegan too! I usually half the recipe when I make it for just us at home.

2 avocados, chopped
2-3 tomatoes, chopped
15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
6 green onions, chopped - only green part
half a bunch cilantro, chopped
1 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
1/4 cup white distilled vinegar
1 packet dry Italian Dressing
Tortilla chipst

Mix and voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment